Indigo is the new Ciao Bella collection inspired by the secret Japanese art "Kintsugi" of which it becomes a metaphor. Through this sublime technique gold becomes an integral part of the object which, breaking, gives new life to the ceramic through the fracture lines, increasing its value, thanks to its scars.
The art of embracing the damage, of not being ashamed of the wounds, is the delicate symbolic lesson suggested by the ancient Japanese art of Kintsugi to which this Indigo Dream collection is inspired.
The Patterns Pad is more than only textures and backgrounds. It features beautiful artwork to complete the collection’s storytelling. They may be magnified details, special outline designs, large fussy cutting elements, and more. Along with 12x12 Paper Pad, it is the must have of each collection. Ideal for scrapbooking, card-making, papercrafting, mixed media art and crafts projects.
- This package contains 1 each of 8 double-sided printed sheets
- Size 12x12 inches (30.5cm x 30.5cm)
- 15 designs + 1 additional design in the cover with 3 cards
- High quality Italian FSC Certified paper 190gsm.
- Acid and Llgnin Free
- Made in Italy by Ciao Bella Tipografia Alzani.