Indigo is the new Ciao Bella collection inspired by the secret Japanese art "Kintsugi" of which it becomes a metaphor. Through this sublime technique gold becomes an integral part of the object which, breaking, gives new life to the ceramic through the fracture lines, increasing its value, thanks to its scars.
The art of embracing the damage, of not being ashamed of the wounds, is the delicate symbolic lesson suggested by the ancient Japanese art of Kintsugi to which this Indigo Dream collection is inspired.
Ciao Bella's high quality clear photopolymer stamps are manufactured using a patented photopolymer and UV light exposure, this way we are able to achieve a higher level of detail. They are also designed to achieve optimum performance ensuring you get the highest quality possible.
- Set dimension 6x8 inches (15cm x 20cm)
- Crystal clear and yellowing resistant, high clarity allow easy inking and positioning
- Designed to work excellently with premium quality inks and pigments
- Optimised thickness gives the stamp deep plate relief whilst still holding all the fine detail required
- Tear resistant, if stretched they relax back to their original shape
- Long lasting, they have been tested to a million impressions so they will last for a very long time!
- Designed in Italy and Made in UK