London's Calling is the new creative experience designed by Ciao Bella.
The winter atmosphere refers to a London suspended in time, where colours and images invite us to walk between traditional English graphics and suggestive landscapes. The Iconic figures of the Royal House are identified in chess; history is described in fragments of ancient newspapers; the snow and the dim light of the street lamps; the London night sky and gray and blue shades behind the old shops: each element suggests the discovery of an imaginary journey through the typical London alleys.
Ciao Bella's high quality clear photopolymer stamps are manufactured using a patented photopolymer and UV light exposure, this way we are able to achieve a higher level of detail. They are also designed to achieve optimum performance ensuring you get the highest quality possible.
- Set dimension 4x6 inches (10cm x 15cm)
- Crystal clear and yellowing resistant, high clarity allow easy inking and positioning
- Designed to work excellently with premium quality inks and pigments
- Optimised thickness gives the stamp deep plate relief whilst still holding all the fine detail required
- Tear resistant, if stretched they relax back to their original shape
- Long lasting, they have been tested to a million impressions so they will last for a very long time!
- Designed in Italy and Made in UK