The Derwent Inktense Paint Pan sets have the unique Inktense formulation found in the Derwent Pencils and Blocks. Unlike traditional watercolour, washes of vivid paint can be applied without dissolving previously dried layers. Ideal for use in a studio or out on the road. Inktense is suitable for use on paper, fabric and other surfaces for a wide range of art and craft projects.
- Derwent's Inktense paint is water-based.
- Unlike traditional watercolour, you can apply washes of this vivid paint without dissolving previously dried layers.
- Inktense creates vibrant, intense, ink-like colour, which remains fixed once dried.
- Inktense is suitable for use on paper, fabric, and other surfaces for a wide range of art and craft projects.
- This set is ideal for use outside or for travelling with everything needed to 'paint on the go'.
- Includes 12 highly lightfast Inktense paint pans, a mini waterbrush, a sponge and five mixing palettes.
Colour Palette: Sherbet Lemon, Bright Orange, Cherry, Fuchsia, Violet, Navy Blue, Turquoise, Ionian Green, Hookers Green, Red Oxide, Paynes Grey and Antique White